- National Centenarian’s Day
- National White Chocolate Day
- AKC Responsible Dog Ownership Day
- American Business Women’s Day
- Car Free Day
- Dear Diary Day
- Elephant Appreciation Day
- Hobbit Day
- National Ice Cream Cone Day
- International Day of Radiant Peace
- National Voter Registration Day
2 Tablespoons kosher salt
2 Tablespoon pepper
1 Tablespoon paprika
3/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1 Tablespoon cornstarch
8 bone-in pork chops
8 Tablespoons butter
1/2 cup white vinegar
Combine salt, pepper, paprika and cayenne.
Transfer 2 Tablespoons of mixture to a separate bowl and stir in cornstarch.
Snip interior portion of fat around loin muscle.
Season chops with cornstarch mixture.