- 2 thinly sliced boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp basil
- 1/4 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 6 oz fresh mozzarella, cut into 8 slices
- 4 avocado slices (from a firm but ripe large avocado)
- 2 medium vine ripened tomatoes, sliced
- 3 Tbsp balsamic glaze
- 2 Tbsp chopped basil ribbons
Heat oil in skillet. Cook chicken on each side until cooked through.
Lay 2 slices of cheese on top of each breast. Cover with a lid and let cheese melt.