I recently discovered a new recipe for a high protein, energy packed meal to fuel my soccer player - and her parents. This recipe is super easier to throw together at the last minute as I'm running out the door to try and make it to the game on time. Since the slow cooker does most of the work - there is very little hands on time for this yummy dinner.
- 2 uncooked chicken breasts
- 4 Tablespoons taco seasoning
- 6 ounces cream cheese, cubes
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 taco-sized flour tortillas
Place chicken breasts in slow cooker. Sprinkle with taco seasoning and water. Cover with cream cheese cubes.
Turn slow cooker to low and let cook for 8 hours.