Even though I'm not a big fan of milkshakes - I am a big fan of Ben so in honor of my milkshake lovin husband - I created a strawberry milkshake cupcake. Marriage is all about compromise right? This strawberry flavored milkshake cupcake is a win win. All of the yummy milkshake flavor in a non-drinkable cupcake form.
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/3 cups granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup whole milk, at room temperature
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup strawberry milk powder
Combine butter and sugar in mixer and process until smooth.
Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
Combine milk, eggs and milk powder.
Bake 22 minutes at 350.